One of the best sample pack deals in the market is back! Select up to 8 different strains at 250 grams each for 2000 grams total. Please keep the following in mind:
- Limit 1 of each sampler per order.
- Limit 1 of each strain per sampler. (This only applies to the 125g and 500g samplers. It does not apply to 2000g sampler.)
- Crypto Currency Payment Discounts do not apply to the sample packs.
- New Customers – Customers that have never ordered from us before can purchase the samplers by without having to purchase anything else.
- Returning Customers – You can still purchase 1 of each sample pack per order, however there must also be at least $15 worth of non-sample items in the order. That $15 does not include shipping, taxes, and is before any applicable discounts.
Please note: We will always try to fulfill the sample packs strains as they were selected. However, due to the low pricing and rate at which these sell, if any of the strains selected are not available at the time of packaging, or more than one of any strain is selected, they will be substituted at random without notice. Sample pack strains are not eligible for returns/exchanges. If you are not OK with possible substitutions do not order the sample pack.
Orders containing more than 1 sample pack, or sample packs ordered by returning customers that do not include at least $15 worth of non-sample items, will be cancelled without notice.
If a strain is not listed as an option for the sample pack it is because it is not eligible due to pricing and/or availability (i.e. Kali, Plantation), or current stock levels are too low to offer it in the sample packs.
All of our M. Speciosa is imported directly from S.E. Asia. Other than the Kali and Plantation which are grown on private land, these are harvested directly from the jungle and packaged in our hygienic GMP facility. All of our products are tested authenticity and potency, both overseas before being shipped and again once they’ve reached us. We do everything in our power to supply you with the cleanest, purest, most consistent M. Speciosa available on the market.
We refer to each strain exactly how it is sold to us – by the color of its vein (if applicable), and the location from which it was picked. The exceptions being the Maeng Da, which simply refer to the more mature, larger, and typically more potent leaves our farmers have to offer.