Please keep in mind that we cannot give medical advice or reply to any messages that indicate or even hint at using products we sell in a manner we cannot sell them for, and such messages may prevent us from being able to do business with you entirely.
When will my order be shipped?
- Orders placed before 12pm MST (2pm EST) Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day.
- Orders placed after 12pm MST (2pm EST) or on holidays or weekends will be shipped the following business day, with the exception of FedEx Ground shipments. FedEx Ground shipments may take up to 2 business days to ship due to the FedEx Ground pickup schedule.
- Herbal-Salvation is not available for customer service on the weekends and Federal Holidays; no orders will be processed or shipped and most of the time we are not available for customer support on those days. Please plan accordingly.
Will I receive e-mails confirming my order or tracking number?
- We must have a valid e-mail address if we are to provide customer support and tracking . You will receive several e-mails. First, an e-mail confirming that your order was placed, a Completed Order email once the order has finished processing, and then your tracking number will be provided via a an e-mail from ShipStation (with links to online tracking). We send at least 3 e-mails confirming all aspects of your order. Sometimes these e-mails end up in your junk or spam folder – please check there if you did not receive any of them.
Do you accept returns?
- All sales are final. Returns are allowed only at the full discretion of the Seller. In most cases we will permit returns for unopened products if notified in advance and within 30 days of the original purchase date, but the return must be approved before being sent to us otherwise it will be refused. We cannot accept returns for products that have been opened under any circumstances. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non refundable (except for late USPS Express shipments).
How do I place an order via COD (pay upon delivery of order)? How does it work?
- COD orders must be shipped via either FedEx or UPS only at this time as the USPS has not yet made the COD option available electronically. To place an order via COD, simply select a UPS or FedEx shipping method, then select COD as the payment method at checkout. You will have to pay the delivery driver with a Money Order or Cashier’s check payable to Viable Solutions, LLC upon delivery of the order. Personal checks and cash are not accepted by the drivers.
How long does the shipping take? Is there tracking? And other general shipping information:
- We do not have access to any information that you do not via the tracking information provided, and we do not have any control over the package once it leaves our hands. If you have questions regarding the tracking information please contact the USPS, UPS, or FedEx directly.
- USPS Priority: Orders shipped via USPS Priority have tracking and delivery confirmation. You can track your package via the link provided to you from Shipstation once the label has been created, or manually at USPS.com or by pasting it into a search engine such as Bing or Google. USPS does provide delivery confirmation, but many times the shipment does not show up in tracking until it reaches its city of destination. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking information to become available online. We’ve found orders shipped via Priority typically take 2-4 business days for delivery from the date shipped to the lower 48 United States. It is extremely common for the package not to update after leaving the origin state until it reaches the destination state as they are not always scanned in between.
- Please note that while we guarantee delivery of package, and 2-4 business days for delivery is typical, we do NOT guarantee shipping times for orders shipped via USPS Priority. The USPS does not either. Priority packages are not considered lost and USPS claims are not accepted until there have been no updates for 10 business days.
- FedEx: Shipping times for orders shipped via FedEx depend on the method selected. You can track your package via the link provided to you from Shipstation once the label has been created, or manually at FedEx.com or by pasting the tracking number into a search engine such as Bing or Google.
- When you buy any product from our site, we guarantee the order will be shipped to the address we are given. If the tracking shows it is delivered to the address we are given, from that point we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If the tracking shows your package was delivered but you claim it was not received we will not be able to reship – you must file a claim with the shipping company.
- If the package is returned for any reason a refund will be issued to the payment method used for the order, less shipping and restocking fee.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If we are given an incomplete or wrong address and the ordered is returned to us as a result, a refund will be issued for the order total less shipping. The customer will be responsible for placing a new order with new shipping fees. If the error was made on our part, we will pay secondary shipping fees or refund the cost of the entire order.
- We do not have access to any information about the package once it’s in transit with the tracking or otherwise that you do not via the tracking number provided.
My package was damaged in transit – what do I need to do?
- If you packaged is damaged upon delivery, please forward pictures of the damaged packaging, contents, and any notices received from the shipping company. If you do not do this, we may not be able to reimburse you for any products damaged or missing as a result. Every order we send is insured, and taking and forwarding the pictures will ensure that a claim can be filed with the shipping company and your damaged items can either be refunded or replaced. You can also file a claim with the shipping company if you would like to be reimbursed by them rather than us.
Is Saturday delivery available for expedited UPS and FedEx shipments?
- UPS and FedEx do not deliver on Saturdays to the majority of locations regardless of what shipping speed is selected, even Overnight or Next Day shipments. They do offer Saturday delivery for an additional fee, typically $20-30. Our website and UPS/FedEx don’t give us the option to incorporate that Sat delivery fee into our checkout and shipping options. If this is something you are interested in please contact us prior to placing your order and we will see if we can help you arrange that.
If I include delivery instructions in the Order Notes box will they appear on the label or be used?
- No, they will not. If you would like any information to appear on the label, you must put that information in the shipping address lines provided. We are not provided the option to give the drive additional instructions, and we cannot guarantee they will honor special requests.
What do packages from you look like? What appears on the return address?
- We ship in brown boxes or packaging provided by the shipping company (USPS Flat Rate packaging, FedEx Envelopes/Boxes, etc). The return address on the package appears exactly as our address is shown on the Contact Us page. All shipping labels are computer generated and printed, and there is absolutely no indication of the contents on the outside of the package.
Can I change my order after it has already been placed?
- Sorry, but other than making changes to the shipping address, we do not have the ability to modify an order after it has been placed. If the order has not yet been processed we can cancel the order and you can place a new order. Once an order has been processed (about the time the tracking information is sent) we cannot make any changes to the order, including but not limited to modifying the shipping address or cancelling the order.
Do you offer coupon codes or discounts? Will you give me a coupon code if I ask via e-mail?
- We currently offer 20-30% off for alternative payment methods provided at checkout. The discount will apply when the payment method is selected. Detailed instructions are provided when the payment method is selected at checkout.
How do I go about subscribing to your e-mail list?
- The option to subscribe is provided during checkout. You can also subscribe on the following page: http://eepurl.com/bSwNMj
Can you a apply a coupon after the order has already been placed?
- Sorry, but other than making changes to the shipping address, we do not have the ability to modify an order after it has been placed. If the order has not yet been processed we can cancel the order and you can place a new order. Once an order has been processed we cannot make any changes to the order, including cancelling the order.
I sent a check or money order payment for an order – how will I know when it has been received?
- Once the payment has been received the order will be noted and you will receive that note via e-mail. You will also be notified via e-mail once the order has shipped. As stated when the option is selected, as well as in the instructions e-mailed to you upon placing the order, order processing times for such orders begin upon receipt/deposit of the payment.
Products & Use
- The statements found anywhere on the site http://www.Herbal-Salvation.com as well as any of the products sold on this site, have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not support the use of any of our products for illicit use, if we find out your intentions are for such purposes, we will not sell to you. If we learn of something of this nature after we have received payment, your money will be refunded and we will not ship the item. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please respect these regulations.
- Some products have a variety of uses. Some have not been approved by the FDA and seeing as we are not medical professionals, we cannot suggest or prescribe them for any such use. Some products may even be toxic if used in these ways, so please do your research and consult with your medical professional before buying any of these products. Such products have to be sold without directions or claims, or in some cases not for human consumption; We therefore will not answer any questions regarding those products or reply to any messages that indicate or hint at any use of a product in a manner contrary to which we have to sell it.
- Viable Solutions dba Herbal-Salvation must follow the laws of the State of Idaho. Our website and online store is regulated by interstate commerce laws, which fall under United States of America federal law. Outside of Idaho, we cannot and are not making any claims as to the legality of any of the products we sell. It is the sole responsibility of each individual customer to comply with all laws and regulations of the particular jurisdiction which the customer is in.
Can I pick up my order in person?
- We are strictly an e commerce store; we do not accept any orders or pickups at our location. All orders must be placed via our website and delivered by way of FedEx, USPS, or UPS. Anyone showing up at the address listed will be turned away and they will be permanently denied service from Viable Solutions and any of its online stores.
Do you provide wholesale discounts?
- Wholesale discounts typically begin at $1000 including discounts per purchase, however it also depends on the products being purchased. We do carry some items that require larger amounts for further discounts, as well as others that are not available in large enough quantities for wholesale. If genuinely interested in wholesale please send us an e-mail with approximate products/quantities interested in as well as where they will be re-sold.
Why didn’t you reply to my e-mail?
- Please see Products & Use. Also, if you are not willing to take the time to read and/or follow simple directions, we may not be willing to take the time to reply. You must be a legal adult 18+ years of age to purchase from this website and we expect that you act accordingly. Dishonesty, rudeness, vulgarity, or being petty or unreasonable are also typically not responded to well, if at all. Additionally, it’s possible that your e-mail was either automatically flagged as spam or simply did not make it through.
Is herbal-salvation.com affiliated with the Herbal Salvation product line or HerbalSalvation.com?
- No, we are not. Please note that Viable Solutions, LLC and herbal-salvation.com are not affiliated with the website HerbalSavation.com, Lucky Distribution, the Herbal Salvation product line or any of their other products. For any questions regarding those companies or products please contact them directly.
Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.